Para leer este artículo en español, haga clic aquí.

Essential workers—including H-2 workers, truck drivers, and others—will soon be required to show proof of vaccination to enter the United States via land. We are expecting this requirement to take full effect sometime this month. If you have questions about this requirement, contact the National Center for Farmworker Health (WhatsApp: +1 737 414 5121). They may be able to help you locate a site near your hometown abroad where you can get the approved vaccine.

The Centers for Disease Control has identified acceptable types of proof:


This video explains the requirement in Spanish: